Countywide Action Team 1
Childhood Readiness and Success: Pre-K through 3rd Grade
Every young child is able to succeed.
The Erie Region will be the leader in constantly increasing and improving children’s ability to succeed from birth through age 8, by improving Pre-Kindergarten outcomes as measured by Kindergarten benchmarks, and 3rd Grade Reading Level.
- Enhanced connections between school districts and early care providers; and
- Created a common definition of Kindergarten Readiness; and
- Developed a community-wide understanding of a set of skills & behaviors that reflect early childhood success
- Begun to make this information available to the community
- Reviewed best practices from other communities & professional literature regarding a common K-entry assessment
Archived Agendas for Action Team 1 Meetings
Archived Documents and Minutes from Action Team 1 Meetings